Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Butterscotch raisin loaf


I finally feel some joie de vivre returning. It's been a while.

I wanted to bake today.

And it's obvious I'm feeling upbeat.. note butterscotch chips and golden raisins.. says a lot, right ^^

While I have been feeling a little down and lost, I have been blessed by the love and concern of family. One brother have been sending his schnauzer over every weekend to keep me company.. and another just got me a shih tzu, 2 weeks ago ^^||

Well, I must say my 2 canine 'nephews' are really good for the heart, mind and soul. I do so feel much comforted and everything feels more right, somehow ^^ And I can sense, there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow waiting for me.

So here's to more sunshine days ahead 😆😎 and while this combo shouts perky.. it really is sweetness over-load for me, haha! 😅 but hubs-i-no-fan-of-cakes loves it!

Other kind of sweet... see pics below... 😍