Thursday, March 1, 2012

Our favorite choc chip cookies from David Lebovitz

Had a fun bake with baby pig last week.


And this is our version of David Lebovitz's crispy chewy chocolate chip cookie.. yum-yum! Check out recipe in previous post or smitten kitchen's post.

someone's been stealing my cookies

Now that I have the pictures of our previous bake, I can see that the cookies are darker than the pale ones baked yesterday. I wonder if it could be due to the butter, or because of the baking time? I don't remember baking that much longer last week. But I did use Anchor unsalted in last week's bake, and Ballantyne unsalted yesterday.. hmm... Would that make a differrence?

hello, my precious.. to eat, or not to eat...?

Doesn't matter, I guess. They were both awfully good! And I had a great time baking with my little helper, baby pig (^^)

cookie monster at-large

That's Baby "helping".. to eat the cookies (^^)


No comments: