Monday, June 11, 2012

Tasty kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap)

I love it when there's lots of leftover rice in the fridge!


And that, can only mean ONE thing ~ fried rice! Yay! And since I also have some cabbage kimchi on hand, it's kimchi bokkeumbap for dinner tonight, fatty! A super easy one, of course ^^.


My kimchi fried rice = rice, kimchi, garlic, onion, minced meat (marinate with some soy sauce, sesame oil and gochugaru), sesame oil, gochugaru and soy sauce (season to taste). Cook and add ingredients in any sequence/way you like. Feel free to add other veg like diced carrot, peas, etc. You don't have to add minced meat (meatless mondays??) if you don't want to. I added eggs as I used very little minced meat in my fried rice. Super-duper easy, right? (^^)

not sure why it  looks like saffron rice here ^^|| 

A deliciously tangy and robust bokkeumbap with a side of sweet, organic blanched okra.. Yums! (^^)


No comments: